Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Some Highly Entertaining Shit.

I found the below blog a couple days ago:

BetterThanYourBoyfriend.com.

I can't decide which I want more, for this author to be my best friend for eternity, or if I want to wait for him to pull a replica firearm on me at which point I would be legally allowed to kick the ever loving shit out this guy.

Either way, blogger Tynan is some highly entertaining shit. Tynan is unusually compelling on so many levels. After reading some material on Tynan's site, I am seriously considering studying the ways of the international pickup artist or possibly polyphasic sleeping. I don't mean to sound gay or anything, but Tynan is a certifiable genius, like me. Only he's way geniuser. No shit. Because he doesn't drink. No seriously, he's still cool though. Weird, I know.

In other news, I have a few wicked sweet posts brewing and I promise that I will purge them out in the next couple of days.

If you are new here at Pissed&Petty, you should read my most popular articles below:

New York Moment

Dear Malaysia: Are You Retarded?

Me -vs.- Record Label

Poker Tournament: Part I / Part II

Upcoming posts include stories about me swimming the lake in NYC's Central Park in the middle of autumn for a cash bet, and how I was chased by two kids wielding very dangerous weapons when I was a young aggressive inline skater in Oklahoma City. A reluctant preview of the latter story may mention my can of mace beating their axe and crowbar, respectively.

Otherwise, tide yourselves over with Tynan's http://BetterThanYourBoyfriend.com for now. He has an absurd amount of quality content.

No comments: