Friday, June 30, 2006

America's Next Top Graphic Artist

If any of my readers are graphic artists, professional or amateur, and care to take the time to submit a title graphic for this blog, I would really appreciate it.

I try to pretend that I know what I'm doing with my Serif Photo Plus application, but have been unable to create a graphic to which I can get married.

I'm shooting for something that resembles the professionality and sleekness of this title graphic: http://www.tynansangels.com/

Being that the title of my blog is rather tacky and low-brow, I would like a graphic that offsets this by being simple, sleek and classy... something that dignifies the tackiness of the title... if that makes any sense.

Bonus points may be awarded to graphics that subtly and tastefully include my name, [redacted].

You get the jist, right? I don't know, just send me your ideas.

Email an appropriately sized jpeg to: [redacted]

Feel free to disregard everything I've said and create whatever the hell you want.

Let the games begin,
Ryan

UPDATE: Thanks to Tynan of BetterThanYourBoyfriend.com and TynansAngels.com for the new theme and header graphic. Much appreciated sir, it looks great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Due to the fact that half the time I check my stats I see you've linked to me again, I'll make you one.

Tynan

Ryan said...

Tynan,

Nice. I'm looking forward to it.

Ryan